Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error: 52 for SAN Media Servers

2009-11-04 05:53:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error: 52 for SAN Media Servers
From: harikrse <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 05:49:08 -0500
Hi,

Recently we have been facing lots of error: 52 in our environment,backups
failing on Virtual tape. For some servers physical tape backup is running fine
and only virtual tape backup is failing with error 52

This includes both Unix and Windows Servers which are SAN Media. Can you please
provide me the troubleshooting steps for both type of boxes.