Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Réf. : Re: retry code ?

2009-10-22 09:39:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Réf. : Re: retry code ?
From: stephane.esnault AT mpsa DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 15:36:17 +0200
Yes i know, but my question is what code  make a retry in netbackup ???

Best regards

             Justin Piszcz
             <jpiszcz@lucidpi
             xels.com>                                                Pour
                                       stephane.esnault AT mpsa DOT com

             22/10/2009 14:30                                           cc
                                       veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

                                                                     Objet
                                       Re: [Veritas-bu] retry code ?

Error 59 means you don't have the master & media servers in the
bp.conf/registry of the client.  Add them and try again.