Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Sharing a library

2009-10-21 10:38:04
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Sharing a library
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>, <Harry.Schaefer AT turner DOT com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 09:33:38 -0500
I don't think you can do that.

I don't have that kind of library but I do have one that I can make 2
virtual libraries out of.

When I put tapes INTO the MAP  the library asks me, on the touch screen,
what virtual library I want the tapes to go to.  So I have to put the
tapes in separately - put tapes in for library a - inject, put tapes in
for library b - inject