Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] erase option to bplabel does what?

2009-10-12 04:25:32
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] erase option to bplabel does what?
From: "Clooney, David" <david.clooney AT bankofamerica DOT com>
To: A Darren Dunham <ddunham AT taos DOT com>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:21:38 +0100
Darren

Have written the code already in perl if you want a copy? Runs daily, figures
out what vtl volumes have been returned to scratch in the last 24 hours and
labels accordingly.

Regards

David Clooney
Midrange Design and Build (MRDB) - Storage
Internal x 66059
External +44 20 8760 6059
david.clooney AT bankofamerica DOT com