Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Inventory Logs

2009-09-29 20:14:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Inventory Logs
From: Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos <carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br>
To: Abhishek Dhingra1 <abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:11:37 -0700 (PDT)
  This is a temporary log, I'm not sure but if remain some log, this log is on
user_ops folder logs in the user's folder that initiate the iventory.

T+

Carlos Alberto L. dos Santos (TOCA)
Eng. de Computação - Puc-Campinas(SP) - Brasil
carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br

--- Em ter, 29/9/09, Abhishek Dhingra1 <abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com>