Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Inventory Logs

2009-09-29 08:23:13
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Inventory Logs
From: Abhishek Dhingra1 <abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com>
To: Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos <carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 17:48:18 +0530

Hi carlos,

   Rodrigo was  trying to understand , is there any logs which can show us details from inventory of library. either you run inventory on library from GUI or from vmupdate command.

Rgds
A D
IBM Global Services, Delhi,
Email : abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos <carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

29/09/09 04:24 PM

VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu, rodrigo.moura AT light.com DOT br
cc
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] Inventory Logs

     What do you know how inventory logs? In the troubleshooting guide you can see the description of all logs. In NetBackup 6.x you have the legacy logs and unified logs.

T+

Carlos Alberto L. dos Santos (TOCA)
Eng. de Computação - Puc-Campinas(SP) - Brasil
carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br