Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Policy does not start

2009-09-25 02:41:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Policy does not start
From: "Servet Ince" <servet.ince AT gantek DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 09:33:55 +0300
Hi All,

Anyone has an idea about the following nbpem messages??

V-116-255 [Scheduler::findNextRun] policy policy_name, client
client_name, stream 0 submission for execution has been delayed because
of failure history

V-116-251 [PolicyClientTask::run] policy policy_name, client
client_name, schedule schedule_name will be submitted for execution at
11/13/2009 9:47:20 AM

Even I applied following technote, one of our policies doesn't start.
I've tried all ways (deleting, creating new one, deleting from
\db\class)..

PS: If I change the policy name it starts.. But we have to keep the
original policy name..

http://support.veritas.com/docs/305754

Please let me know..

Thanks. Regards.