Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Dates in bpadm

2009-09-15 13:14:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Dates in bpadm
From: gregsih <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 10:07:14 -0400
Hello

Has anybody ever seen this problem before:

                            Server:  ALL
                            Client:  ALL
                        Start Date:  05/30/1908 23:27:15
                          End Date:  09/15/2009 23:59:59
                Output Destination:  SCREEN

                Reports
                -------
                b)  Backup Status
                l)  List Client Backups
                p)  Problems
                a)  All Log Entries
                m)  Media...

                d)  Change Dates
                c)  Change Client
                s)  Change Server
                o)  Output Destination  (SCREEN or FILE)
                h)  Help
                q)  Quit Menu

                ENTER CHOICE:

The problem is the default Start Date. System is running Solaris 10 and
NetBackup 6.5.4. The problem is the default is not consistent, ie it changes
from day to day.

This only appears when using the bpadm utility.

I'm sure I have encountered the same or a similar problem before but can't find
any record of it in my notes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Greg