Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up cluster after failover

2009-08-28 15:30:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up cluster after failover
From: Tony1100 <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 15:27:44 -0400
OP, did you find any resolution?  I too am curious why under Host Properties -
Client Properties-Client Name it shows the original physical node and not the
virtual.  When you change to the virtual it seems fine but it still is
'looking' at that physical node (i.e. must have same exclusions, etc.)

Does anyone know?