Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Filesystem Backed Up Verification

2009-08-25 00:50:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Filesystem Backed Up Verification
From: NBU <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 00:46:54 -0400
Dear Members,

My question was in context with error code 71 (none of the filesystem exists).

Since this i have tested that if any 1 filesystem does not exists on the host
and if others are. Then it does not give any error msg and status shows as 0.

Only if multistreaming is enabled then we get 71 status and the problem is
notified otherwise not.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.