Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACSLS issue

2009-08-18 15:16:34
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS issue
From: pfwhufc <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:46:32 -0400
I have 2 servers that connect to an ACSLS server.
1 connects fine, but the other does not.
The 3 servers are all behind a firewall.

1 is solaris 8 with nbu 5.1, and 1 is solaris 10 with nbu 6.5.2. It is the
latter that has the issues.

New to acsls so not sure what to check etc ....

Looking at the vm.conf, they do slightly differ.

What should I be checking for, and where - logs etc ....

Many Thanks.