Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Service Set to Automatic 6.5.3 SAN CLIENT

2009-08-07 11:45:50
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Service Set to Automatic 6.5.3 SAN CLIENT
From: "John Hink" <john_hink AT symantec DOT com>
To: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 08:41:56 -0700
I looked into this a bit more, that error isn't exactly what you should see,
like Mr. Hilton said it should just be "starting" and "stopping". I played
around with trying to get a similar error but I was not able to. What version
of windows are you running?

John Hink
Staff Tech Support Engineer
Symantec Corporation