Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBakcup Service Set to Automatic 6.5.3 SAN CLIENT

2009-08-05 02:14:59
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBakcup Service Set to Automatic 6.5.3 SAN CLIENT
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>, "Preston, Douglas" <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 07:11:37 +0100
Agreed Ed !
Thanks
Simon

From: Ed Wilts [mailto:ewilts AT ewilts DOT org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 10:25 PM
To: Preston, Douglas
Cc: WEAVER, Simon (external); VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 4:07 PM, Preston, Douglas <dlpreston AT lereta DOT com> wrote:

I disabled the service  on all my windows machines

Ditto for.  It's one of these services that I wish the installer should just set to manual and let the customer set it to Automatic as part of the rest of the SAN client setup.  It's not like anybody can accidentally start using the SAN client...

    .../Ed

Ed Wilts, RHCE, BCFP, BCSD, SCSP, SCSE
ewilts AT ewilts DOT org
This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information or information otherwise protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, do not copy this message or any
attachments and do not use it for any purpose or disclose its
content to any person, but delete this message and any attachments
from your system. Astrium disclaims any and all liability if this
email transmission was virus corrupted, altered or falsified.
-o-
Registered Office: