Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU and Clustered MSCS fileserver, Flashbackup?

2009-07-30 16:23:09
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU and Clustered MSCS fileserver, Flashbackup?
From: "Martin, Jonathan" <JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com>
To: "Spellacy, Sean" <Sean.Spellacy AT viha DOT ca>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:19:59 -0400
I asked this question a while back and someone responded that it does work.  You need to create a small lun and use NTFS mapping to map folders under that shard for the actual huge luns you want to back up.  Unfortunately I haven't had time to test this.  Might want to look in the archives.

-Jonathan