Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Version - Quick Question !

2009-07-30 08:41:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Version - Quick Question !
From: Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
To: "WEAVER, Simon (external)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:38:13 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

You just want a standard license then, that is for MSEO/I am guessing you
don't want that?

It sounds like you want a standard license:
Product:        NetBackup Enterprise Server

Run get_license_key and tell them you just want more of the feature <X>
that you do not have (in this case, 1 media server and 2 clients).

Justin.