Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] ACSLS & Vault

2009-07-20 17:07:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS & Vault
From: Nathan Kippen <nate.kippen AT gmail DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:03:50 -0600
A couple of question for you ACSLS users:

1- Do I want the cap door mode automatic or manual?  (What is the difference)

2- I use the Vault option with Netbackup Enterprise.  How does the eject process work with ACSLS?

3- When I put tapes in the access port, I cannot click on 'Empty access port..." when trying to perform an inventory on the library.  Is the option suppose to be greyed out?

4- Any other useful informaiton you can think of that I should be aware of when using ACSLS with netbackup?  (perhaps something you found out that was helpful in the past).

TIA