Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Using multiple drives with NDMP.

2009-07-10 10:18:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Using multiple drives with NDMP.
From: tsimerson <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:15:04 -0400
Jeff,

I've had some experience with the Celera NAS devices.  There is a parameter you
need to set that must match the SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS_NDMP.  I changed the
SIZE_DATA_BUFFERS_NDMP without configuring the Celera and all my NDMP backups
started failing.  I'm sorry, but I don't remember the parameter on the Celera.
I had found it, was planning to make the change and got side tracked with
something else.  That was a couple of months ago
javascript&#058;emoticon(':?').  It was pretty easy to find in the Celera admin
guide.  I'll see if I can dig up that config information for you.