Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unsupported file system type in BackupExec tapes import to Netbackup

2009-07-08 04:26:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unsupported file system type in BackupExec tapes import to Netbackup
From: Michael Graff Andersen <mian71 AT gmail DOT com>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 10:23:18 +0200
Hi

I am getting the following:

18:03:22 INF - Skipping Backup Exec backup having backup set number 180. Unsupported file system type :47
18:03:22 INF - Skipping Backup Exec backup having backup set number 181. Unsupported file system type :59
18:03:32 INF - Skipping Backup Exec backup having backup set number 182. Unsupported file system type :70
18:04:56 INF - Skipping Backup Exec backup having backup set number 183. Unsupported file system type :70
18:04:58 INF - Skipping Backup Exec backup having backup set number 184. Unsupported file system type :70
18:06:36 INF - Skipping Backup Exec backup having backup set number 185. Unsupported file system type :47

when I import some BackupExec tapes to Netbackup 6.5.3 and wonder what I'm not getting in.

Can anybody shed some light on this as the Symantec webiste wasn't very informative

Regards
Michael