Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] mounting lto3 tapes to lto4

2009-07-02 11:13:19
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] mounting lto3 tapes to lto4
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:10:04 -0500
One of the things that come to mind for me is as the tapes expire - have
them OUT of the robot and delete them from NB - they must have no good
data on them, but you know this already.  Then set up a barcode rule for
new tapes and put the old ones back in to come in has the type you need.
Not sure if it will work but you can give it a try.