Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] mounting lto3 tapes to lto4

2009-07-02 10:54:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] mounting lto3 tapes to lto4
From: X_S <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 10:51:04 -0400
M, thanks for your reply.

I have tried that, changing the nb density type of LTO3 to LTO4 but when i run
an inventory afterwards, i receive an Error 95 which seems to be because of
ACSLS:

"Inventory failed: media ID is not the specified media type(95)"

"Update failed: media ID LT0001 in database has media type 'HCART', which
differs from media ID LT0001 in the robot which is (according to the media type
returned from the robot, adjusted by media type mappings) projected to have a
media type of 'HCART3'"