Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Million file backup issue

2009-07-01 08:29:33
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Million file backup issue
From: Dave Markham <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 13:26:14 +0100
I'm guessing this is the case that because this is an IDS monitoring box
the directories and files on that volume are constantly in use. I
suppose then the raw backup will never work?

You'll have to excuse my ignorance with windows clients but isn't VSP
installed with the client software or do i need to install it
separately? I can't recall seeing it on the windows cd i have.

cheers