Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] SSO Option for LTO3 drives

2009-06-30 17:29:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] SSO Option for LTO3 drives
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>, <Mark.Donaldson AT Staples DOT com>, <Dturner AT manh DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 16:25:47 -0500

I should also add, that even though I have 18 drives avail to each server, the number of drives used at one time is still based on policy and which storage unit it uses ( as you set how many tape drives are in a storage unit.)

So serverA zoned to all 18 drives.

Storage unit is 2 drives at a time.

Then serverA still only uses 2 drives at a time out of the 18 that might be available.