Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vaulting broken in 6.5.4?

2009-06-29 08:00:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vaulting broken in 6.5.4?
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:56:43 -0400

We upgraded to 6.5.4 on Friday and ran a test vault session.  We killed it because it  was finding images but was not duplicating them properly on the proper hosts   My coworker will be calling following up with support this morning but I’m wondering if anyone else has run into this and already resolved it?