Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up cluster after failover

2009-06-12 10:51:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up cluster after failover
From: smwoodcrafts <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:48:15 -0400
No, the physical nodes are 1a and 1b, the cluster is vir1. The active node on
the cluster was 1a, then it failed over so the active node was 1b. We then
started getting the 71 error. We are only backing up the shared resource. If I
go to client proterties on the master server, the client name is still 1a not.
It did not change to 1b when it failed over. The policy and client are the
cluster vir1. Everything references the cluster.

smwoodcrafts