Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] I need help please

2009-06-02 16:25:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] I need help please
From: nizar motasim <nizar17_m AT hotmail DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 20:22:39 +0000

 please help.
TQ

From: nizar17_m AT hotmail DOT com
To: veritas-bu-owner AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: RE: I need help please
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 06:53:19 +0000

Dear All

I faced critical error with my veritas netbackup 5.0 which I used for last two year to backup my company data,I reinstall the windows to windows 2003 (old one was windows 2000) alos I installed  veritas netbackup 5 again as new installation and I created the old policy as is it before ,but I have some error with this new veritas as follows:

  I have four policy running every day from 5 PM to next day 7 AM .some servers done the backup sucessful and the other not completed ,on the next day the the server which was not copmleted yesterday completed on this day etc..

the result daily some server not completed the backup operation and some time hanging till next day to complete the job .

 please give me fast solution to cover this problem ,

note: as I remember I need to change some thing on the configuration reducing or dicreasing some thing .

TQ

Nizar

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!

" Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. " Download Now

" Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 Optimised for MSN. " Download Now

Beyond Hotmail - see what else you can do with Windows Live. Find out more.