Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] SilentClient.cmd - Help Populating Media Servers onClients

2009-05-29 13:46:34
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] SilentClient.cmd - Help Populating Media Servers onClients
From: "Marianne Van Den Berg" <mvdberg AT stortech.co DOT za>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 19:43:23 +0200
Why not use the GUI or bpsetconfig?

-----Original Message-----
From: DaHowie <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
Sent: 29 May 2009 19:03
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU <VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU>

The following line populates the Additional Servers.

REM Remove this line if you have no other media servers that will be allowed to access this machine

SET ADDITIONALSERVERS=Server1,Server2,Server3

How can I populate the Media Servers for a client using SilentClient.cmd?

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact StorTech. stormcid