Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.4 FA results

2009-05-28 09:59:03
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.4 FA results
From: Tim Hoke <thoke AT northpeak DOT org>
To: WALLEBROEK Bart <Bart.WALLEBROEK AT swift DOT com>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 08:53:57 -0500
What is the reporting software?

Thanks
-Tim

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 6:43 AM, WALLEBROEK Bart <Bart.WALLEBROEK AT swift DOT com> wrote:
>Message: 10
>Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 11:35:37 +0200
>From: "Akker Henk van den" <H.vandenAkker AT wml DOT nl>
>Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.4 FA results
>To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
>
>Hello,
>

>I'm curious whether there are people who already upgraded to the new
>version?
>

>Henk van den Akker

I have upgraded 2 remote production environments last week Friday (1 small environment (1 Master/Media) and a large one (clustered Master)).

On NetBackup side I did not see ANY issue.  The only issue we have right now is that our backup reporting software (none-NetBackup) does not recognize the version of NetBackup so it cannot update.  This issue should be solved by the end of this week.

I plan to upgrade 2 other remote environments (1 large and 1 small) next week and after another 2 weeks I will upgrade our 2 main environments (1 large (1 Master + 1 Media Server) and 1 very large one (clustered Master + 34 Media Servers))

Best Regards,
Bart WALLEBROEK
Backup Admin
S.W.I.F.T.