Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] issue with 6.5.3 and win 2008 servers

2009-05-26 16:10:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] issue with 6.5.3 and win 2008 servers
From: Wacko_Jacko <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT MAILMAN.ENG.AUBURN DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 14:28:38 -0400
I had the same issues. When you created the policy, did you use the policy
creation wizard. If so I believe that is why the error 49 occurred.

Try upgrading to 6.5.3 via liveupdate and creating a new policy without the
wizard this time and setup the policy manually.

This worked for me!!

Thanks

Wacko_Jacko