Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup and Iron Mountain

2009-05-22 17:33:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup and Iron Mountain
From: A Darren Dunham <ddunham AT taos DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 21:29:42 +0000
On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 03:59:12PM -0500, Rusty.Major AT sungard DOT com wrote:
> The only thing I'm aware of is Vault and the couple of options within that
> to configure the offsite container/slot numbers.

It can also create a vault report that you feed to IM as their
pickup/bringback list.  I wouldn't call it "administering" your IM
tapes, but if you use it I think it removes some of the manual work
you'd have to do otherwise.

I've created the reports in the past, but I've never sent them directly
to IM.

--
Darren