Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetApp and Scaler i2000

2009-05-22 09:50:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetApp and Scaler i2000
From: "Spearman, David" <spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 09:47:08 -0400
I am trying to get ndmp running to our NetApp. (everything is working on ndmp
to Celera) I have fc zoned the Scaler library to the NetApp and the Scaler
seems to be happy enough with zones and lun mapping. However the NetApp is not
playing nice. I have been through the Ontap 7.3 tape backup guide but no matter
what I do the NetApp refuses to recognize the library and tape units. Anyone
know where that last button to be pushed lives? I can three way just fine with
my 6.5.3 system.

David Spearman
County of Henrico, Va.