Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows Client Status 58 with a difference

2009-05-20 11:08:18
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Windows Client Status 58 with a difference
From: "WEAVER, Simon \(external\)" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>
To: <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 16:05:05 +0100
Hi Dave
But you mentioned that on the N/W there isnt any DNS. It may well be
that the HOSTS file needs to be added the entry of IP and Server name in
order to assist.

Is this something that you can do? Or not allowed to do?

The directory is C:\WINNT\system32\drivers\etc - Add the entry of the
Master or Media Server and also if the client cannot see it, you will
most likely need to add on the Master (Just to prove a point).

Simon