Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup, VCB, vRanger Policy Setup

2009-05-18 16:21:25
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup, VCB, vRanger Policy Setup
From: "Steve Bally" <Steve.Bally AT radisys DOT com>
To: "Donaldson, Mark" <Mark.Donaldson AT Staples DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 13:18:15 -0700

Mark,

Yes, this is a dump from vRanger, then NBU comes by and backs up the “files”.

So, in my case, all I need is:

Policy named:  XX_VMtest01

A script named: bpstart_notify.XX_VMtest01.bat

A script with the following:

CALL "E:\vizioncore\esxRanger Professional\esxRangerProCli.exe" -virtualcenter vc2://Folder=group-v10270 -copylocal E:\mnt -drives:db -zipname [config]_[weeknum] -onlyon  -vmnotes  -noquiesce  -totalasync 10 -hostasync 2 -lunasync 3 -vcb  -failbacktolan  -totalvcbasync 2 -diffratio 50 -maxfullage 1 -retendays 1

And in the selection tab of the NBU policy I would have to have a folder selection of where the files are located?

Thanks for the help in advance

Steve