Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Licensing questions

2009-05-15 10:57:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Licensing questions
From: David McWilliams <davidkmcw AT gmail DOT com>
To: NetBackup List <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 10:54:11 -0400
1) We have a Scalar 50 library with 36 slots but NetBackup in only reporting 26 slots, is there a special license required to see a larger number of slots. I seem to recall there used to be back in the days of 3.4, that you needed a specific license the more slots you had.

2) My existing environment is all Windows, do I need a different license if I want to add Linux/ Unix clients?

Slainte,

David

Where is David right now?

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."
~ TerryPratchett, author, Discworld series

What have Liberia, Burma& the US have in common - see here