Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Bpbackup Command Issues

2009-04-28 12:23:17
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Bpbackup Command Issues
From: "Sweeney, Patrick" <Patrick.Sweeney AT axcelis DOT com>
To: Dean <dean.deano AT gmail DOT com>, "Jimenez, Daniel" <Daniel.Jimenez AT imb DOT com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:19:46 -0400

Alternatively you would need to run the command on the master server.  I have some processes where I run a script prior to kicking off the backup, and then fire off the backup command on the master server by using schtasks.  If you have multiple schedules in the policy, you will probably want to specify the schedule in the command.

Patrick Sweeney

 (978) 787-4553

 patrick.sweeney AT axcelis DOT com

 I.T. Systems/Networks

For issues requiring immediate attention please contact the Solution Center

IT Solution Center

 (978) 787-7777

Beverly.Helpdesk AT axcelis DOT com

Axcelis Technologies