Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vcb backups using backup exec

2009-04-24 11:15:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vcb backups using backup exec
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT yahoo DOT ie>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:12:19 +0000 (GMT)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone is using Backup Exec to perform VCB backups and do they work successfully?

Also , what functionality would i be missing if i choose backup exec over netbackup for VCB backups for Win2003 VMs? I know that backup exec will not permit multiplexing of jobs to a single device but other than that i am struggling to find performance enhancements of netbackup in a windows only environment.

THanks, Mark