Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.3 Master Media on Windows 2008 SP1 x86

2009-03-23 10:58:51
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.3 Master Media on Windows 2008 SP1 x86
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <SSSekhon AT VASC DOT com>, <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 09:51:57 -0500

Not as a master/media – but have had issues with it just as a client.

Any new install of a 2008 box I get 49 errors ( Symantec does not know what causes it).

I can put them back to 6.5.2a and they work fine, but at 6.5.3(1) they fail with 49’s.

The thing is that working with them to troubleshoot, I would upgrade them again and they would work.

I cannot figure out why.

I just installed 5 new 2008 clients.  All failed first time.

Next night 3 worked but 2 of them are still failing with 49’s.