Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Not all drives appear to be used

2009-03-19 00:57:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Not all drives appear to be used
From: "Patrick" <netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 19:01:04 -0000
There could be several reasons for this. Are all 10 drives defined in the
storage unit? Do you have enough licenses for 10 drives? The fact that it is
different drives is normal, NBU uses a least used first algorithm to
determine which drive to use.

Regards,

Patrick Whelan
VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for UNIX.
VERITAS Certified NetBackup Support Engineer for Windows.

netbackup AT whelan-consulting.co DOT uk