Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Licensing for Exchange

2009-03-10 15:49:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.1 Licensing for Exchange
From: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:22:31 -0400
We are about to go through a mandatory email conversion and need to look
at setting up a clustered exchange server environment.  What I am asking
is who knows what licenses we will need to add to our NBU 6.5.1
enterprise server to reliably backup and restore emails at the email
level.

I know I wil have to get with Symantec to get all the full details but
someone here has the licenses and knows so I can get the basic info for
the first go round of what we need for exchange as opposed to a couple
of other email solutions.

Doug Preston