Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] how to copy backups from data domain to tapew/netbackup 6.5

2009-03-09 13:14:26
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] how to copy backups from data domain to tapew/netbackup 6.5
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: "Hickman, Tony" <Tony.Hickman AT sbmoffshore DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:51:09 -0400

You can use the bpduplicate command to copy one backup image to another.   The source image can be Data Domain and the target can be tape.  If you know scripting it should be fairly easy to create a script that calls this command.   Type “man bpduplicate” for more details on the command.  Look at the storage unit options for setting source and destination.