Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to increase netbackup performance

2009-03-08 17:44:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to increase netbackup performance
From: apatoliya <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 15:57:21 -0400
Hi
 i am using NBU 6.5.2A solaris 10 master server and directly connected
with tape library sl8500 having 4 tape drive .
we using 5 NIC e1000g gigabit ethernet and before we got generally
around 340 mbps but since last week i m getting only 200 mbps
can anybody help with that interface or other netbackup setting
i m using multiplexing 10