Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 Release Update 3 Hotfix 1 (6.5.3.1)

2009-03-06 14:43:58
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5 Release Update 3 Hotfix 1 (6.5.3.1)
From: "Sweeney, Patrick" <Patrick.Sweeney AT axcelis DOT com>
To: Steve Fogarty <steve.fogarty AT gmail DOT com>, "Savage, Catherine" <Catherine.Savage AT uscg DOT mil>
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 14:32:20 -0500

Of course, if the reason you can only reboot at certain times is because of running backups , vaults, or other NetBackup activity, then you are still stuck in that window, since you will be bringing NetBackup down.

Patrick Sweeney

 (978) 787-4553

 patrick.sweeney AT axcelis DOT com

 I.T. Systems/Networks

For issues requiring immediate attention please contact the Solution Center

IT Solution Center

 (978) 787-7777

Beverly.Helpdesk AT axcelis DOT com

Axcelis Technologies