Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Using Fiber Channel Drives in 6.5

2009-03-04 15:33:29
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Using Fiber Channel Drives in 6.5
From: Tim Hoke <thoke AT northpeak DOT org>
To: "Thompson, Jeff" <JThompson AT edmunds DOT com>
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 14:19:09 -0600
You don't need a SAN/SSO license unless you are sharing the devices between hosts.

Have you looked through the device config guide and checked for the appropriate pass-through devices?

Device Configuration Guide for UNIX, Linux, and Windows (  http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/290200.htm )

In particular, did you run the make_scsi_dev command?

-Tim