Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Filename for Java Admin Console option Windows

2009-01-30 16:46:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Filename for Java Admin Console option Windows
From: "Dustin Damour" <dustind AT plateautel DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:34:20 -0700

I’m wanting to use the Java Administration Console for Windows to remotely administrate NetBackup policies on a local workstation so that I do not have to launch it direct from the server. I’m having difficulty identifying which filename of 6.5.3 I need to use in order to get this console installed. Would any of you know what the filename is listed as so that I can download the correct file from Symantec Fileconnect site?

Thanks :)

Dustin D'Amour

Wireless Switch Technician

Plateau Wireless