Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Reusing Catalog Media

2009-01-20 12:10:31
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Reusing Catalog Media
From: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT landam DOT com>
To: "Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>, <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:54:54 -0500
If running windows..
On master server

"C:\program files\veritas\netbackup\bin\admincmd\bpexpdate" -d0 -host
mediaservername -m medialabel

Doug Preston
Systems Engineer
LandAmerica Financial Group, Inc. -
1123 South Park View DR,
Covina CA 91724
Phone 626-339-5221 Ext 1104
Email  dlpreston AT landam DOT com

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission may constitute a communication that
is legally privileged. It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by,
any unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail
transmission in error,  notify the sender by reply e-mail so that our address
record can be corrected, then please delete it from your system without copying
it.