Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbakcup Mail alert

2008-12-29 23:01:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbakcup Mail alert
From: ramaswamy savi <hema180 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 09:05:32 +0530 (IST)
Hi

I included the email address in bp.conf file and also in hostproperties--> server --> universal settings--> send server mail and also in backup_exit script Still i am not receving any mail. Pls help us to solve this problem. because two weeks backup i am able to receive the mail. i am able to send mail manually from my Netbackup server using mailx command. Pls help me to solve this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Friends.