Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Survey request - resubmit

2008-12-19 15:31:14
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Survey request - resubmit
From: debbie.lang AT jmsmucker DOT com
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:17:40 -0500
Reposting my survey, need a few more to complete my findings.
  Thanks again for all who have participated.

  Below is the link to my survey. Thank you for your help.
  I will post my findings when completed.

  Survey is on Reducing Costs of Backups.

  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=v6a2TZ4h4U2DVmZZzP2yGA_3d_3d

  I hope you have time to help me out of my JAM !!!
  If you have any additional questions please feel free to send to email
  account listed below.
  Thanks again,

  Debbie Lang
  Student at Malone University
  and
  Sr. System Admin at The J. M. Smucker Company.
  dlm230 AT ymail DOT com

Notice: The information contained in this electronic mail
transmission is intended by The J.M. Smucker Company (or one of its
subsidiaries) for the sole use of the named individual or entity to
which it is directed and may contain information that is privileged
or otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic
mail transmission in error, please notify the sender of the error
by reply email so that our address record can be corrected. Thank
you.