Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NCVU download for NBU 6.5.1?

2008-12-19 14:36:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NCVU download for NBU 6.5.1?
From: "Jeff Lightner" <jlightner AT water DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 14:17:30 -0500

I’m seeing status 23, 24 & 25 (socket errors) on various backups for the past couple of weeks but don’t know why.

Network seems to be OK.

On looking at troubleshooting it suggests running Netbackup Configuration Validation Utility (NCVU).

On going looking for this I don’t have it on my master.  The download I did find seems to be for 4.5 and 5.1.   Is it still valid for 6.5.1?  If not is there an alternate utility to use?

Of course if anyone has an idea why I’m seeing the socket errors on some backups (different clients and different client types) but not on all backups I’d appreciate hearing that.