Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] problem after upgrade to 6.5.3

2008-12-05 16:10:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] problem after upgrade to 6.5.3
From: "Preston, Doug" <dpreston AT LANDAM DOT com>
To: "nbu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:54:14 -0500

Has anyone else found an issue with bpkar32  crashing on any of their clients after upgrading to 6.5.3?

I have full logging on and my bpkar log shows no errors.

The Error popup is Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Veritas\NetBackup\bin\bpkar32.exe

The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.

Please contact the application’s support team for more information.

Doug Preston