Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 upgrade failing

2008-12-02 09:28:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.5.2 upgrade failing
From: mark wragge <mark_t_wragge AT yahoo DOT ie>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 14:18:07 +0000 (GMT)
i am trying to upgrade my faster server from windows 2003 6.5.0 to 6.5.1 or
6.5.2. When i attempt this the update fails with an error message stating that
the update cannot continue as there are proceses still running.

I have checked the process list and there are no netbackup, BMR services
running. I have also rebooted the server.

I noticed in the releaSE NOTES that there is a symantec update tracker service
that can cause this problem but this is not running on my server.

any suggestions?