Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Bperror command in 6.5.2

2008-12-01 18:33:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Bperror command in 6.5.2
From: Brendan Clover <Brendan.Clover AT unisa.edu DOT au>
To: "veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 09:54:17 +1030
Hi All,

We use the bperror command to report on the status of last nights backups with
a command line something like this:

sudo bperror -U -backstat -d 11/30/2008 17:00 -e 11/12/2008 18:00

However since upgrading our master server to 6.5.2 over the weekend this
command errors, if I remove the time fields the command works again.  The help
for bperror suggests that the above command is still valid, does anyone know of
a work around without using the hours ago switch?

Regards,

Brendan Clover
Information Technologist
Systems Infrastructure
University of South Australia
Phone: +61 8 830 23641
Fax: +61 8 830 25800

Log your own service calls here: http://www.unisa.edu.au/helpdesk
AskIT documentation and FAQs: http://www.unisa.edu.au/askit

waive any related rights and obligations. Any distribution, use or copying of
this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient
is unauthorised. If you received this e-mail in error, please advise me (by
return e-mail or otherwise) immediately